Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how The NoGray treats personal information that The NoGray collects and receives, including information related to your past use of The NoGray products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The NoGray does not own or control, or to people that The NoGray does not employ or manage. In addition, certain NoGray associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The NoGray collects personal information when you register with The NoGray, when you use The NoGray products or services, when you visit The NoGray pages or the pages of certain NoGray partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. The NoGray may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with The NoGray and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The NoGray collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- The NoGray automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, The NoGray cookie information, and the page you request.
- The NoGray uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- The NoGray does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The NoGray under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The NoGray communicate with you about offers from The NoGray and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- The NoGray displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- The NoGray does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- The NoGray advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- The NoGray works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- The NoGray may set and access The NoGray cookies on your computer.
- The NoGray lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not
- this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to The NoGray's cookies.
- The NoGray uses web beacons to access The NoGray cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with The NoGray products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your NoGray Account Information, at any time.
- Users who visit this page can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the The NoGray service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the The NoGray Newsletter, that are considered part of your NoGray account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your NoGray account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
- The NoGray may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NoGray account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Effective Date: August 13, 2005