We offer two types of licenses, personal and commercial.
If you derive a commercial advantage or profits from your application, you must purchase an appropriate number of commercial licenses.
View license terms
- Are on a per developer basis. Each person who directly or indirectly creates an application or user interface containing NoGray components is considered a developer.
- Are perpetual and include upgrades to all minor revisions. For example: a 1.0 license includes all 1.x releases including 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, etc.
- Are royalty-free.
- Premium support by email or phone
Purchase a Commercial License:
This is the appropriate option if you do not derive a commercial advantage or profits from your application (such as a personal website).
View license terms
You may not:
- Free to use.
- Basic support on first come first serve basis.
- Must include a link to the http://www.nogray.com on your website.
change or remove the copyright notice from any of the files included in the Software or Modifications.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Can I test the code before purchasing a Commercial Licenses?
Yes, the code is available for download without any restrictions. Feel free to test our code in your application at anytime.
Can I include the NoGray files with my application?
If you are publishing your code for download, your customers are not permitted to use the files independently of your application, and must be informed as such. Please review the full licenses terms
How about if I was selling my application?
If you are selling your application, you would need a Commercial Licenses based on the number of developers who are working on your application. You will not owe us any royalties for your distribution of the files in accordance with this license terms.