This update is the first step in building a complete UI layout using our library. Soon we'll release more layout to build on top of the current UI. Beside the new UI plugins, we also finished a new development plateform to help us keep the Full and Lite versions in sync. (API Changes)
How to Upgrade
- All our components now incorporate toString method so they can be inserted into strings directly (the value of the components will be returned).
- ng.Calendar and ng.TimePicker incorporate valueOf method so they can be used in direct calculation (the timestamp will be returned).
- New method ng.TimePicker.get_value()
- Increased the ng.TimePicker radius to 100 pixels to pervent minutes overlap.
- The right (or left in RTL languages) - when the cursor is in the end of the input field -, or enter+shift keys will auto populate the ng.AutoComplete with the selected option and keep the it open.
- Automatic garbage collection for plugins and components which their input or object were removed from the Dom directly.
- New ng.Element.get_plugin method.
- New ng.Plugin event onBeforeRemove.
- Cloned drag elements will have a new data attribute data-ng_drag_clone with value 1.
- Imporved drag and drop for elements inside positioned parents.
- Imporved hidden components position when they are added inside a positioned parent.
- Fixed a bug in IE8 and lower that automatically disabled buttons.
- Fixed a bug in removing components method.
- ng.array will return an array with the passed variable if an array can't be parsed.