This patch includes minor bug fixes and usability improvements. (API Changes)
How to Upgrade
- New layout option for the ng.Button that gives complete control over the buttons elements placements. Review ng.Button.set_layout for examples and more details.
- New boolean option use24 for the ng.TimePicker. This will show the hours in 24 format in the clock face plate.
- Components placement option is change to automatic, which will show the component relative to the input field position on the view port and the language. For example, if the input field is on the bottom of the page, the component will show on top of it so the user doesn't have to scroll down.
- Allow the user to scroll the document without closing any component. This fix is for Firefox and IE in Windows 8.
- The ng.Slider keyboard navigation (up and down buttons) now increase the value gradually and speeds up based on the time the user keep holding the button.
- A bug that effect ng.Element.get_position when the document language direction is rtl and the page has a horizontal scroll bars. Also, the same function had a bug getting a fixed element (css position) when the page was scrolled
- New CSS rules were added for the ng.Slider to stop the element from being selected.