This patch includes some minor bug fixes and new functions to allow html5 support. (API Changes)
How to Upgrade
With this patch, all our components and plugins can use the HTML Element data properties as options. See the examples to see how to create the calendar using this approach.
- New CSS class for disabled components "ng-comp-disabled". This will allow to style visible components differently when disabled.
- The ng.Element.remove is deprecated because it was conflicting with the native remove function for some HTML Elements. The new method ng.Element.remove_element is taking its place.
- The Calendar and Time Picker now copy the placeholder property into the created input field.
- The Slider, Time Picker and Calendar will change the input field type into "text"
- html5 support with ng.html5_options, ng.map_html5_prop and ng.browser.support_input
- Centralized the plugins and components options setup with ng.PlugIn.create_options and ng.PlugIn.create_events
- New "pattern" regular expression option for the Auto Complete component.
- Fixed the initial selected date for the Calendar. This bug was fixed in version 1.1.0 but resurfaced in 1.1.1
- Fixed a bug that deals with ng.Calendar.set_start_date
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Calendar and Time Picker components to function when disabled and visible.
- The Calendar, Time Picker and Slider Buttons' colors options are moved into the parent Components class.