This method returns an array with two indices
True of false if the date is selectable or not
The current date status, this can be one of the following:
- selection not allowed: if the option allow_selection is false.
- out of range: if the date is out of range
- date off: if the date is set as an off date (e.g. holiday)
- day off: if the date falls on an off day of the week
- range off: if the date falls in a range of off dates
- weekend: if the date falls in a weekend
The force_selection option will override the default selection results for all results except when the "allow_select" is set to false.