Get the Code
We offer two types of licenses, personal and commercial. Find out more
We thrive on your donations. If our scripts has helped, please donate.
section on how to configure your library.
How to Use
// code to run when page loads
Document type is a very important part of any HTML file. Without a valid document type, the browser will revert to quirk mode and your page will look different in different browsers. It doesn't matter what document type you use as long as you have one, and the doctype tag should be the first line of your page without any spaces ahead of it. The following are two examples of common document types (do not include the comments above the doctype in your files):
<!-- XHTML Transitional -->
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<!-- OR -->
<!-- HTML 5 -->
- Easy to use and understand.
- DOM, Events and Ajax support.
- Extends HTML Elements to ease cross platform development.
- Language System for easy translation.
- Built in Plug-ins and Components System for advance controls.
- Fully featured Buttons object.
- and much more...